Do great things with extraordinary people
Founded in 2016, Hekate’s mission is “Bringing the benefits of AI to everyone”. We research and develop about: Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Big Data.
Hekate aspires to create technologies that solve important problems and help people in their daily lives. We are optimistic about the incredible potential for AI and other advanced technologies to empower people, widely benefit current and future generations, and work for the common good. The development of AI is creating new opportunities to improve the lives of people around the world, from business to healthcare to education. It is also raising new questions about the best way to build fairness, interpretability, privacy, and security into these systems.
We are looking for creative, bold people who embrace ownership and are driven to make a positive impact on the world. If you’re excited to collaborate with diverse global teams and lead fast-paced initiatives that make a difference from day one, work with us and challenge yourself to move the world!
We are looking for talent for the following jobs
We are looking for a talented, energetic Customer Success Intern to join Hekate. The ideal candidate will be responsible for customer success across various product lines. This person will work closely with Customer Success Managers, Product, Quality and Development teams to understand product workflow, installation process, and customer use cases. The potential candidate should also have a good understanding of customer support procedures and processes.
- Work with the internal team to help support the community of customers.
- Provide support to customers on the platform to help ensure their needs are met.
- Research on how to further improve customer success or satisfaction.
- Learn more about competitors and analyze how to integrate new processes into the current.
- Attend and observe client meetings.
- Help with brainstorming sessions.
- Provide assistance to the team by helping in drafting presentations or materials.
- Communications or marketing degree.
- Well-organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service
We are looking for a results-driven software tester to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. The software tester will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design team. You may also interact with clients in order to understand the requirements of the product.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks. The HR intern’s responsibilities include updating employee absence records, filing HR documents accordingly, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies. You should also be able to draft employee communications notifying staff of policy and procedural changes.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.